Guest Posts Welcome
Have you written an article you would like published on Elder Care Cafe?
Having the opportunity to share your experience and knowledge about elder care and care giving can increase your exposure when you post an article on someone else’s website. It is a win-win situation for both of us because you can share your story with my readers and I can add more articles to my topic list.
When you submit an article to Elder Care Cafe you are sharing your story and getting your name before people you might not otherwise have reached while possibly drawing new visitors to your website or health care or elder care related business.
There are a few guidelines for submitting an article to Elder Care Cafe, but you should find them standard to most sites and relatively painless.
- Content must be 100% unique. No PLR, scraped, copied, rehashed or spun content will be allowed.
- The topic must be 100% about elder care or care giving, although touching on other health care issues is allowed if it relates to baby boomers and/or aging seniors.
- The webmaster of this site has the right to refuse any article that is submitted for any reason. If you follow the guidelines in number one and two above, it probably won’t be refused.
- All outbound links will be checked and if the links are not appropriate to the topic or are offensive in any way, the article will not be published.
- All articles on this site are periodically checked for broken links. If a link in your article is no longer functioning, it will be removed although the text will remain.
- A maximum of three (3) links are allowed for each article submitted. Each link can be directed to one site, more than one page on a site, or to three (3) different sites.
- A resource box can be added to the bottom of the article, and any links in the resource box will be counted toward the total of three (3) links.
- All articles must be over 400 words, written in English, grammatically correct and spelling errors corrected.
You are welcome to submit your article request through the contact form. Do not include the article at that time, but do note it is an “article submission request” and I will send an email back to you with further details and format requirements.
Please include the topic or idea at that time, even if you have not yet written the article.
If you have any further questions regarding submitting an article, do not hesitate to contact me. I look forward to working with you.